- jacksonville, FL 32204
This role requires specific sales recruiting experience and is looking for 5+ years of total recruiting experience. Experience supporting a software company or specifically finance software that would be a plus, but is not required. Also, experience working in a high-volume environment is best for this position.
The primary responsibility of the recruiter is to manage the full life cycle recruiting process for openings across North America. This role will provide guidance and support to hiring managers, and manage the candidate experience.
• Lead new requisition meetings with hiring managers supporting searches across North America with a focus on Sales, Software Support, Technology, Marketing, Product Management, Training, Finance, Clerical, Customer Service or other types of openings
• Full-cycle recruiting for the company’ s open positions: conduct in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure that only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
• Guide hiring managers thru the interview, selection, reference, and offer stages.
• Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
• Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within TALEO.
• Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate.
• Manage special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the Recruiting Organization.
• Protect company proprietary and confidential information. •
5+ years full life cycle recruiting. Must have sales recruitment experience
Bachelor' s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
• Knowledge of HR policy and procedure as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Skill in direct, internet and networking sourcing
• Skill in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
• Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, recruiting and HRIS software
• Ability to be well organized and to perform under minimal supervision
• Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment
• Ability to travel
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public