12000 Sunrise Valley Dr Reston, Virginia 20191
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a SCRUM Master/Coach with recent experience in Agile Transformation and leading Agile Scrum teams as a Scrum Master/Coach.
- Work within the core delivery team empowered/tasked with design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications, and building high performing delivery teams.
- Serve as Scrum Master/Coach for a software development team.
- Should have experience leading Agile Scrum teams/servicing as a Scrum Master, experience within a SAFe release train.
- Utilize project coordination expertise and tools such as JIRA, Rally and MS-Project to support upstream and downstream teams throughout SDLC.
- Engage stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations.
- Facilitate the discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
- Represent the team daily at the Scrum of Scrums (S2) meeting to report impediments for escalation.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies for the team (S1, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo).
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner. Act as a conduit to other teams and LOBs with which the team is interacting.
- Track and produce key metrics (e.g., burn-down, burn-up charts).
- Should have Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including SAFe, Kanban, Lean, XP, and Scrum. Strong negotiation and influencing skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The above qualifications plus:
- Certified Scrum Master preferred.
- 8-10 years overall IT experience preferred.
- 3-5 of those as Scrum Master preferred.
- Experience working at an organization going through an Agile transformation