13100 Worldgate Dr Herndon, VA 20170
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Scrum Master to work within the core delivery team empowered/tasked with design, development, modification, and implementation of solutions, and building high performing delivery teams.
- Utilize project coordination expertise and tools such as JIRA to support upstream and downstream teams throughout SDLC. Candidate should have high proficiency in JIRA and should be comfortable configuring the tool.
- Facilitate the discussions of complex, high value delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
- Work closely with Product Owners and the team to ensure User Story quality and ensure that the teams are value driven and are delivering creative solutions to meet end-user needs and priorities.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies for the team (Planning, Retrospective, and Grooming & Review/Demo etc.).
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Track and produce key metrics and reports (e.g., burn-down, burn-up charts).
- Should be Scrum Master Certified (CSM).
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience leading Agile Scrum teams/servicing as a Scrum Master.
Tools Experience: Jira (incl. reporting), MS Office and Visio.
Business knowledge: secondary mortgage market industry