Senior Business Development Manager in Consulting and Staff Augmentation
McLean, VA 22102
Kavaliro provides diversified technical services to various organizations nationwide. We specialize in project management consulting, outsourcing and staff augmentation solutions within the areas of Information Technology and Engineering. Kavaliro has an impressive client list, which includes many elite Fortune 500 customers.
The core mission of the Senior Business Development Manager is to perform outbound sales calls and schedule meetings in order to grow revenue for Kavaliro through expanding our Staff Augmentation business to clientele within an assigned territory.
- Proactively develop new business through a high volume of outbound phone calls and meetings.
- Promote Technical Staffing solutions to prospective clients.
- Generate qualified job openings from top companies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and client representatives.
- Deliver qualified candidates to fulfill job requisitions.
- Attend daily team meetings and report metrics based on goals.
- Schedule and attend 5-8 client meetings a week.
- Attend a minimum of 2 networking events a month.
- Generate a minimum of 2 qualified non VMS job orders per week (per standard job order form).
- Speak with a minimum of 25-50 decision makers a week that would use our services.
- Net 2 hires per month totaling 24 net hires per year.
- Must Live the Core Values Daily.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate a passion for the staffing business and the desire to learn the business of our clients.
- 2+ years experience in business development role, staffing experience a plus.
- Proven sales experience with the development of new clients into long lasting customers.
- Experience prospecting and building a network for new business opportunities and referrals.
- Inside/outside cold call experience a must.
- Bachelor’ s degree or related/equivalent work experience.
Added Sales Skills Needed:
- Relentless drive for success and a tolerance for rejection.
- Proven negotiation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Strong business acumen, professionalism and personal integrity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
- Individuals who apply must have the ability to excel in a competitive environment.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to gain the respect of the team and of clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have service oriented sales approach a plus.
- Have experience in phone sales environment.
- Ability to close during sales calls.
- Ability to overcome Objections.
- Have a track record for Retaining Customers.
- Be able to generate referrals and follow up with them.
- Be able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day.
- Experience tracking daily activity.
Personal Attributes Requirements:
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leaders and self-motivated have succeeded in our environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive, diplomatic, courteous and firm.
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with all levels of staff essential.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs.