Senior Data Analyst
Reston Reston, Virginia 20190
Senior Business / Data Analyst
Kavaliro is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Data Analyst capable of supporting a blend of Business and Technology for our direct client at Reston, VA. Interested candidate may apply with resume in Word format.
The Senior Business / Data Analyst is responsible for reporting and systems analysis. Also has responsibility for the development, evaluation, and reporting of key performance metrics in the determination of such performance standards as set forth by the company.
- Responsible for analyzing the database systems and create data and business requirements
- Responsible for analyzing other XML based applications and able to create data and business requirements
- Responsibility for department reporting inventory, including report content and distribution to stakeholders
- Write queries to support customer data requests.
- Researching data anomalies and issues.
- Maintain open communication / collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Experience analyzing data and creating reports.
- Using tools such as SQL, Oracle, Sybase, MS Excel, Business Objects etc.
- Working knowledge of XML is a must.
- Communication skills, creativity, problem-solving skills, and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience in Netezza Database a plus.
- Agile Methodology Experience
Bachelor’ s degree in business or related field 7-8 years’ experience required