Senior Incident Response Analyst
1234 Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a Senior Incident Response Analyst to work with our client on-site in Washington, DC. The candidate will provide support and guidance to maintain an IT Security Program. The Analyst will provide incident handling capability using forensics, for investigations into anomalies, advanced and nuanced attacks.
Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and guidance to maintain an IT Security Program that is fully compliant with federal and agency mandates.
- Provide incident handling capability using industry practices, including forensics, for investigations into anomalies, advanced and nuanced attacks.
- Develop and execute plans to measure and provide information related to the IT security measures across the team.
- Develop, evaluate, and exercise IT survivability and contingency plans.
- Perform gap analysis on current security infrastructure
- Meet all regulatory and agency documented standards and guidance.
- Integrate these regulations and standards into a fully implementable security program.
- Ensure all new information technology (IT) projects meet or integrate security standards into their development.
- Develop and execute plans for monitoring, assessing and verifying security controls across all major information systems.
- Strive to continually assess measure and improve IT security throughout the agency.
- Serve as the central authority for all IT security-related activities across the agency.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with detection and analysis using sensors, tools, logs, and reports.
- Experience with vulnerability Scanning, Auditing and Testing
- Experience with Incident handling and Response
- Experience with deployment and maintenance of security tools and systems.
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): CISSP, GCIH, CSIH, or CEH