Service Desk Analyst
220 S. Ridgewood Ave. Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Responds to user requests/incidents received and provides first level support for both remote and local customers regarding office information systems, network, hardware, and software issues, triaging and routing to next level of support where appropriate.
- Monitors the service desk ticket queue and provides follow up in order to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution to user requests\incidents within agreed SLA.
- Troubleshoots incidents across various technology platforms and administers end users accounts.
- Prepares, follows and maintains documented procedures utilizing appropriate tools (i.e. ServiceNow KM, etc).
- Assists Desktop Team by providing desk side support after hours or as needed.
- Provides IT presence at the location, which may require being onsite during the duration of an event such as a winter storm or other natural disaster.
- Analyzes production jobs, backup processes, system monitors and server availability.
- Escalates to Tier 2 teams (i.e. application, infrastructure, desk side teams, etc.) as required.
- Follow critical incident procedures for system outages including sending outage notifications
- Maintains user and departmental confidentiality at all times.
- Pursues and completes ongoing, self selected, or Enterprise directed education and /or professional development.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with interruptions, flexible with schedule and responsibilities.
A High School Diploma is required, as well as at least 1 year of specialized training. 3 years of job-related experience required and ITIL Foundation/HDI Certifications desired but not required.
- Excellent customer support/service skillsClear, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present technical concepts in common language
- Ability to handle problems in a calm and responsive manner (Conflict management skills)
- Adaptability to changing environments, processes, technologies
- Time Management
- Team centric and leadership ability
- Uses feedback for improvement