Service Now Technical Architect
6277 Sea Harbor Dr Orlando, Florida 32821
- The Application Developer is responsible for ongoing development, maintenance and support of the ServiceNow (a provider of enterprise service management (ESM) software) application,
- Designing work processes and workflows, developing applications and code, optimizing packaged application code performance, maintaining code, and providing support.
- This position is responsible for ServiceNow projects as a developer, analyst, implementer and reviewer and consults on technologies, environments, and other IT Services decisions related to the hosting and/or development of the overall portfolio of internal tools applications assigned to this team.
- This position Shares responsibility for ServiceNow application strategy and operations, manages changes, mentors and assists other team members with process design and enhancement.
- Translates business requirements into well-designed applications while balancing user and business needs, technical competencies, industry developments and time constraints.
- Documents proposed solutions through technical diagrams.
- Works with users and technical staff to resolve problems and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in developing user manuals.
ServiceNow application lifecycle:
- Design, develop and implement additions, enhancements, changes, upgrades and fixes to the ServiceNow application.
- Participate in testing, Quality Assurance, security review, and support of internal applications tools.
- Manage services through operational upgrades and patches, changes in platforms, service subscriptions, and/or licensing.
- Maintain, implement, and test modules in cooperation with the Manager and departments utilizing best practices for software development, including automated testing, proper execution of specifications, adherence to documentation standards, and participation in implementation & configuration reviews.
- Develop & maintain IT Services internally used applications and tools:
- Design work processes and workflows, develop applications and code in appropriate programming platforms, developing middleware where appropriate and following coding guidelines including style and security guidelines.
- Ensure that applications tools continue to meet or exceed evolving standards for use within IT Services.
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor' s degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
Three or more years of experience in technical analysis and design
One to two years of relevant experience in a particular technical specialty area included
Experience working with company, client, and/or equivalent vendor-mandated methodology
Experience working with software, hardware, data and testing standards
Experience working with delivery assurance principles and procedures
- Angular and Glide Script