4000 Wisconsin Ave. Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a SharePoint Developer for our direct client in Washington, DC.
The SharePoint Developer will be able to build/refine requirements, help with a development strategy as well as do the technical programming. The SharePoint Developer will:
- Confer across multiple business unit CFO groups to gather, confirm, and document requirements and needs for an internal SharePoint site to be used for capturing accounting or budgeting source transactions and developing approval workflow in accordance with new policies.
- Create output that may be uploaded to other data stores or internal systems, per each systems specifications.
- Design and develop a new SharePoint site for use by business users and finance to meet documented requirements. Includes coding and testing as needed.
- Demonstrate strong skills in developing a user friendly site that provides a positive user experience and promotes the departments brand and mission.
- Review current BU CFO SharePoint site and make recommendations on integrating new functionality and overall improvement and enhancements to better align to new service offering and for use by internal and external customers.
- Effectively incorporates graphics or other techniques to be visually impactful and enhance the customer experience.
- Establishes and documents user access levels / roles to provided necessary security and balancing operational efficiency.
- Ensure developed sites are within existing client’ s standards, brand specifications, and best practices.