SharePoint Developer with Secret Clearance
asdf Ft. Belvoir, VA 22309
Kavaliro is looking for a intermediate level Sharepoint Developer with a Secret Clearance to work with our direct client in Ft. Belvoir, VA. This is an immediate need.
Participates in the design, develop and maintain key components of the SharePoint Server 2010 environment. Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc. Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions. Other responsibilities may include:
• Architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using best practices.
• Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows
• Microsoft .NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
• Development of custom web parts
• Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards
Skills and Qualifications:
Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment. All Native Group is seeking a SharePoint Solution Developer with 3+ years of experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications. In addition, a SharePoint Developer will have 2+ years experience with SharePoint Technologies (Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Office SharePoint Server 2007 2010, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments. Candidate must be able to assist in design and development reviews. Applicant should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
Other skills required for this position include:
• Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
• Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Office Development.
• Experience with Web Services (WCF).
• SSRS Reports using VS2008 BIDS
• Developing data cubes with SSAS using VS2008 BIDS
• Custom Web Part/Feature development and deployment using VS 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010
• Branding (CSS design/optimization)
• Custom workflows
• Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or educational equivalent; Diploma from a technical or vocational school or have acquired equivalent military training. Bachelor' s degree in a Technical field desired. 6-8 years of experience providing SharePoint implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance support. Candidate must possess at least 3 years of experience with SharePoint Development tools.
Candidate must possess the following certifications in order to meet the DoD Level II Information Assurance (IA) Requirement: Applicant must have at least one of the following: GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), CompTIA Security+, Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
Applicant must also have at one of the following Computing Environment certifications: CompTIA Server +, MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010, MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2012, MCITP: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2012 MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2012 R2