Sharepoint Technical Consultant
6277 Sea Harbor Dr Orlando, Florida 32819
- Facilitate design and architecture sessions with clients
- Lead migrations and modernizations from legacy and non-Microsoft platforms to SharePoint (on premise, hybrid, SharePoint Online)
- Gather client requirements and develop proposals or estimates of work efforts
- Collaborate with teams across Total Solutions to deliver a comprehensive client solution
- Deliver consistent quality in a team environment with focus on personal and team growth
- Deliver solutions on-time and on-budget
- Work with project management to plan, kick-off, and lead projects
- Develop and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, internal clients, vendors, and other key stakeholders
- Contribute to internal team growth
- Leverage strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across internal clients, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries
- Utilize relationship building skills to create, reinforce, motivate and guide project team members
- Communicate solution components in layman’ s terms to business and IT stakeholders
- Influence and move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome
- Implement the successful technical deployment of systems within member firm and global environments
- Participate as required in any technical implementation work
- Over 5 years of SharePoint experience with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, and SharePoint Online
- Knowledge and experience in architecture and implementing business solutions in SharePoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Prior experience scoping and drafting proposals and statements of work
- Accuracy, end user documentation and procedural focus.
- Customer/Client Relationship Support
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with multiple vendors, partners, etc.
- Microsoft Certification in SharePoint and Azure
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience working with SCRUM and Agile project methodologies