Social Media Manager
6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821
The social media manager will support social strategies for six brands and serve as POC for both clients seeking social media solutions and outside agencies. This role will develop and execute paid and organic social media initiatives that drive leads, brand awareness, drive customer growth and increase conversions. This role will oversee moderation of all brands and provide strategy and ongoing support for listening, proactive engagement and guest recovery across all channels. He/she will be required to work cross-functionally with paid media, email marketing, event planning, public relations, brand and legal to ensure social media inclusion and alignment.
- Manages and executes ongoing social media marketing activities across various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest Google +, and You Tube.
- Manages content strategy, paid and organic campaigns, and reporting in alignment with Brand, Communications and Digital, Sales and Marketing Operations, Resort Management, Owner Services and Club Management. across various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest Google +, and You Tube
- Identifies and manages results of social media marketing campaign implemented to drive organic Search Engine Optimization opportunities on the Web, increase consumer / owner engagement and education, to help drive / achieve revenue and lead generation
- Manages review of social media marketing campaigns through ongoing measurement and review of campaign-related data and reports to increase effectiveness across a variety of social media channels.
- Oversees moderation and ensures customer service alignment and SLA of guest response/recovery across social channels.
- Understands, manages and quantifies social media marketing expenses implemented and determines how to alter campaigns according to results achieved.
- Building social media marketing presentations for business partners with campaign metrics and key indicators; monitoring trends and new social media marketing opportunities as they become available and using them to execute new campaigns.
- Manage agency partners to ensure social strategy and KPIs are met and align with business/brand goals
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in related field (advertising, marketing, communications, etc), or equivalent combination of education plus work experience
- 5+ years of social media/digital marketing experience is required
- Experience implementing and managing marketing campaigns across various social media sites such as Instagram, G+, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, video channels/You Tube and other social applications.
- Personal and professional portfolio of past campaigns across multiple platforms
- Preferred: Experience with enterprise-level social CMS tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Salesforce, etc.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Requires strong understanding of digital and Web tools and technologies such as email, mobile and social marketing applications.
- Deep understanding of Social Media platforms, capabilities and social media management tools.
- A basic understanding of HTML and common web application platforms
- Ability to establish measurements and success metrics where none currently exist
- Ability to configure COTS and SaaS to meet requirements
- Experience and strong knowledge in search engine optimization
- Intermediate Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of Google products and services (including, but not limited to: Google Analytics, research, SEO)