8550 Astronaut Blvd. Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920
The position requires hands-on, detailed design and coding skills using the Microsoft .NET framework. Basic understanding of UI design patterns with ASP.NET Code Behind. In the service layer, candidate should have knowledge of WCF and SOA, with knowledge of basic multi-threading concepts. In the data access layer, candidate should have an understanding of ORM technology and basic understanding of LINQ and SQL working with MS SQL Server.
• Work with senior members of the development team to design to enhance existing applications and develop new product functionality.
• Recommend and implement corrections in highly complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance.
• Provide the customer base with second level support.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Required Technical Skills
- .NET 3.5
- LINQ to SQL / LINQ
- Visual Studio 2010
- SQL Server 2008
- Software and Enterprise Design Patterns
- ASP.NET AJAX
- Experience working with 3rd party control libraries, like Telerik
- Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Unit Testing
- .NET 4.0
- ADO.NET Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with senior customers, management and team members
- Ability to synthesize broad and narrow concepts of high complexity and use them to meet company objectives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- BA/BS + 5 years or MA/MS +3 years