11600 American Dream Way Reston, Virginia 20190
We are looking for a Solution Architect with Solution Architecture experience in enterprise scale application in AWS is very crucial. Experience in utilizing AWS technologies such as EC2, VPN, Elastic Bean stack, Lambda, S3, Data ingestion pipelines, AWS Kinesis/Data pipelines in one or more projects. This is for our direct client at Reston, VA. Interested candidate may submit the resume in word format.
- Partner with business stewards to define performance metrics for target architecture(s)
- Promote and educate stakeholders on the use and value of optimized architecture(s)
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
- May serve as lead, technical expert to team(s) concerned with development and support enterprise technology initiatives.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective architecture solutions
- Oversee multiple projects in order to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests
- Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate governance
- Keep abreast of relevant architecture best practices
- May review work of other team members and mentor junior architects
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Math, or other engineering discipline
- A minimum of 10 years in defining current and target state architectures, transition architectures and roadmaps
- A minimum of 8 years with Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF, DoDAF, FEAF etc
- A minimum of 5 years providing solutions based on Event Driven Architecture, Services Orchestration
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working on Business Process re-engineering efforts
- A minimum of 5 years using TIBCO or Similar Service Orchestration tool set
- A minimum of 3 years using Architecture Modeling tools like Mega, IBM System Architect, Troux, Rational Software Architect etc.
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on Java design and development
- A minimum of 5 years implementing Java open source frameworks (i.e., Spring, Hibernate etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years implementing both RESTful and SOAP web services using JEE stack
- A minimum of 10 years of solutioning for projects implementing agile and waterfall methodologies
- A minimum of 2 years reviewing project architectures and solutions
- A minimum of 10 years with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server
- A minimum of 5 years with application servers and containers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server
- A minimum of 5 years in selecting and integrating COTS solutions
- A minimum of 5 years with performance optimizations such as improving scalability, availability, throughput, failover, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with BPM, distributed caching, cloud technologies
- A minimum of 5 years leading architecture efforts that requires close collaboration with project teams
- Ability to work with both senior management level executives and development teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Professional demeanor
• TOGAF Certification
• Mortgage Industry knowledge experience
• JEE Certification
• Tibco EMS and BW knowledge or certification
• VMware knowledge or certification