Sr Analyst with Project and Portfolio Management (PPM)
Herndon Herndon, Virginia 20170
Kavaliro seeks a Sr IT Support Analyst with Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) in Herndon VA. Will be supporting enterprise tools used with large user base.
- Experience supporting end users of Project and Portfolio Management tools.
- Good to have experience on deployment of Project and Portfolio Management COTS products and post implementation support – HP PPM, Project Server and Planview.
- Plan and execute reporting for applicable Production issues within all PRIME Operations supported tool.
- Experience in supporting different level of stakeholders from executives to Project Managers.
- The candidate should have good communication skills and technical background for triaging end user problems.
- The candidate will manage end user support by responding to tickets/queries and providing hands on training as needed basis.
- Will be required to conduct requirement documentation, end user job aids and training
- Conducts follow-ups on problems raised by end users through a ticket resolution process. Drive root-cause analysis of Problems, and shepherds their resolution.
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications for operations or management staff of assigned business unit(s).
- Generate support metrics and report to the management.
- Identify issue and lead the root cause analysis by working across teams. Must be able communicate with the technical and infrastructure teams to get the issues resolved and communicating it to the user.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Prior experience of Project and Portfolio Management tools is preferred - HP PPM, Project Server and Planview
- Knowledge of Business Objects, SSRS and Tableau is required
- Advance Microsoft Office skills – Excel and PowerPoint are required
- SQL experience required
- Post-Production Training experience required
- Strong communication skills