Sr Business Analyst with UAT
Herndon Herndon, Virginia 20170
Kavaliro seeks a Sr Business Analyst for a contract position with our direct client in Herndon VA.
The Analyst is responsible for conducting business analysis, capturing Business Requirements and conducting UAT to support the project.
- Must have strong Business Analysis experience with large, complex systems (experience with financial services industry preferred)
- Significant experience with requirements capture and analysis using use cases, agile and waterfall methodologies
- Must be experienced with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and the preparation of SDLC related documents
- Must have an analytical business background and demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, interpret and deliver sound analysis, solutions and business intelligence
- Must have ability to collaborate, influence and solve difficult problems, combining the ability to prioritize and function well in a dynamic environment
- Must have superior communication skills (both verbal and written) and proven ability to liaise with business users, developers, stakeholder analysts and management
- Must have solid organization, negotiation, analysis skills and demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, and be effective and decisive under pressure
- Must be highly self-driven, self-organized, and able to work independently and with cross functional teams to deliver results
- Proven ability to analyze data thoroughly to identify trends and recommend course of action
- Detail oriented with the ability to create, document and/or follow process flows
- Agile experience