Sr Mechanical Engineer (New Orleans)
1717 S. Orange Ave. Orlando, FL 32806
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will provide the necessary technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to the mechanical staff in your operating groups. You will ensure total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees. You will assist the Director in meeting marketing goals, revenue projections and client expectations. You may serve as the Project Engineer when dictated by the project size, complexity or client request.
- PE License with at least 8 years of experience leading the engineering and design of mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection) systems for commercial, institutional, governmental, and healthcare facilities.
- Ideal candidates will possess a BSME or BSAE (with mechanical specialty) from an ABET accredited engineering program.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management successes are expected of qualified candidates.
- Knowledge in energy modeling and Revit skills preferred.