Sr System Administrator
1 Courthouse Square Kissimmee, Florida 34741
Essential Job Functions
• Designing, installing and configuring new hardware and software.
• Decommission legacy hardware and software.
• Migrate and/or upgrade hardware and software.
• Analyze application requirements, developers' needs, and technical constraints, then provide tailored solutions.
• Bachelor' s Degree in Information Technology or a closely related field.
• MCSA Server certification
• VMWare VCA
• Five (5) or more years of progressively knowledgeable, responsible and skilled experience in systems and networking including the following areas:
o Proven ability to design, architect, develop, and maintain a medium to large scale network and server environment.
• Five (5) or more years of experience with the following:
o Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
o Active Directory administration and management
o Virtualization technologies (VMware and Hyper-V)
o Enterprise backup technologies (Veritas Netbackup)
o Microsoft Exchange administration and management
A combination of education, training, and experience may be used in lieu of the required education.
• Experience with cloud computing:
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Windows PowerShell and VBScript).
• Advanced knowledge of SCCM administration, operating systems deployment, and application packaging and deployment.
• Security+ certification