Sr UNIX/Linux RHEL Administrator with API Gateway Management
11600 American Dream way Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is looking for a Senior UNIX/Linux Administrator with solid experience with API Gateway Management and API Security, for our direct client at Reston, VA.
About the Role: In this role, you will help our clients with digital transformation through
API Management and API Security.
• Architect solutions with clients, based on best practices.
• Deploy, configure, tune and monitor API Gateways
• Deliver on-site and remote training to partners and customers.
• Produce customer-facing technical documentation.
• Assist technical support in troubleshooting customer issues.
• Develop and maintain training and workshop material.
• Collect and articulate customer feature requests to Development organization.
Skills / Experience:
• Systems Engineering experience.
• Experience in installing and configuring COTs Products on Prem and in AWS
• Debugging and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of Web APIs, REST, XML, JSON, SOA/Web services, Internet/network security standards (WS Security, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, JWT, etc)
• Proficient with PKI, SSL and SSH security implementations
• Proficient with Linux OS – Enough to deploy the gateway, install additional client applications, monitor system resources, etc
• Degree in computer science, computer/software engineering or related discipline - or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience programming with OS-level scripting (bash), XML transformations (XPATH and XSLT) and JAVA coding language.
Nice to Have:
• AWS Experience
• Minimum of two years’ experience with any API Gateway
• Gateway deployment and configuration
• Policy Development
• Policy Migration
• Experience with Axway API gateway
• Experience with: MySQL, Identity and access management systems (LDAP, CA Siteminder, Oracle Access Manager); reliable messaging systems (JMS, WebSphere MQ, Tibco EMS); network infrastructure devices (switches, routers, load balancers); Single Sign On and delegated access technologies (SAML, Kerberos, OAuth and OpenID Connect), Apache Web Server