Sr. Business / Product Analyst (SAS, Agile, Product Management)
5600 Granite Pkwy Plano, Texas 75024
Kavaliro has in immediate opening for a Sr. Business / Product Analyst with experience in SAS, Agile, and Product Management). Will be responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team. The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies relevant design, process and specification issue.
Must have’ s skills:
• In-depth expertise and a minimum 5+ years of experience with the development of complex solutions using Oracle, SQL, SAS programming required.
• Advanced Excel knowledge (Preferred SQL and/or Toad experience / SAS or similar programming experience a plus)
• Advanced Business Analysis skills with experience in requirements documentation.
• Strong technical and reporting skills, data-driven, results-oriented approach with attention to detail in supporting management reporting.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
• Product owner experience or Demonstrated Project Management skills
• Partnership with 3rd party vendor experience
• Scrum Master/Agile training a plus
• Demonstrated experience communicating with executives and collaborating cross functionally with different Business Units
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Strong team player
Preferred skills, but not required:
• Mortgage servicing or Financial Service Experience preferable.
• Understanding of expense reimbursement platform and process
Key Job functions (Business Operations Support):
This position is for a Senior Business / Product Analyst who will be responsible for overseeing support activities across multiple platforms BKFS, IHDS, Falcon, and several EUCs. Monitor System Exceptions/Errors and Business Rules Validations. Report and proactively reach out to Servicers/Vendors on erroneous transactions. Monitor Daily Production transactions and follow through any system issues to resolution. Resolve all inquiries from Servicers/Vendors, such as maintenance windows, business rules validations. Manage data Analysis, Exception handling and management reporting.
BKFS/LoanSphere, IHDS, FALCON, CITRIX, HSSN, SIR, MyServices, FTP, SHAREPOINT, UNIX, ORACLE, EXCEL, SAS, XML, AWS/JSON.