Sr. HRIS Analyst
532 Riverside Ave. Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Sr. HRIS Analyst
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is accountable for contributing to the day to day operations and effectiveness of the HRIS Department, including providing insights and expertise in creating more complex reports, partnering with ADP and conducting audits to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the data and serving as team lead for HRIS projects .
* Leads and generates complex reports for the HRIS Department, including partnering with management to ensure understanding of requirements and needs. Shares reports with management and makes refinements as needed
* Assists HRIS Manager with HRIS-related implementation projects and research as follows:
o Lead and oversee projects and develop project plans where applicable o Experienced with upgrades & software implementations
o Resolve team issues when appropriate and/or elevate to Manager
o Review/update team processes, including but not limited to, making process improvement recommendations.
o Act as HRIS representative at various internal/external meetings.
* High School Diploma or GED
* 3+ years related work experience. This includes HRIS or financial analysis experience, project and/or work flow coordination experience
* Highly motivated, innovative and creative
* Proven ability to work in a team environment and interact at any level of the organization
* Sound technical expertise and problem solving in order to design, develop and analyze a variety of HRIS programs including electronic data protocols
* Previous experience in the development of test plans, test cases and formal project plans
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical capability, including the ability to discern trends in data and opportunities for enhanced efficiency and effectiveness
* Strong organization, planning, and time management skills
* Strong proficiency with HRIS technologies
* Experience with Human Resource Systems
* Must possess advanced PC skills in a Window based environment (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/MS Project /Visio)
* Bachelor' s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred
* ADP Enterprise HR System is preferred