Sr. Informatica ETL Developer
13100 Worldgate Dr OB1 Herndon, Virginia 20170
Kavaliro is looking for an Informatica ETL Developer for our direct client in Herndon, VA. The Informatica ETL Developer will provide technical direction in the maintenance and development of the extract transform and load (ETL) aspects of the data warehouse.
Responsibilities will include:
· Understanding of the inputs received from the data source providers.
· Performing analysis, design, development, and implementation of new ETL requirements.
· Recommending changes to enhance the data warehouse data cleansing, and conversion processes.
· Supporting testing and validation of the new data conversion processes.
· Planning, and monitoring schedule milestone and deliverables for assignments.
· Possessing strong SDLC experience and manages appropriate levels of systems documentation as required.
· 8 years of Experience with Informatica PowerCenter
· 8 years of Experience with Informatica Data Quality
· 4 Years of Experience with Informatica Power Exchange (change data capture)
· Design, Develop, Test, Implement and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows in a large Data Warehouse environment
· Strong experience developing and maintaining Informatica mappings/workflows in a data warehouse environment
· Strong experience optimizing Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
· Experienced writing complex SQL’ s, PL/SQL and Performance tuning is a plus
· Strong database experience, data analysis and analytical skills
· Experience creating ETL design documentation and maintaining overall design document and deliverables
· Strong working experience of the SDLC processes
· Strong written and oral communication skills
Good understanding of dimensional modeling and ETL designs for loading Star Schemas