Sr. Java Developer
Washington Washington, DC 20005
Kavaliro has an immediate opening for a Sr. Java Developer with expertise in Java Technologies including SAP Business Objects SDK or AWS Java SDK.
The candidate must have a full understanding of software engineering and system design and development from the top (e.g., system architecture and service specification) to bottom (e.g., software coding), and possess strong technical, consulting and presentation skills. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation. Work will be performed at the client site in Washington, DC.
- Ability to design and build rich user interfaces for web applications.
- Implementing design, development, and testing best practices across the entire software development life cycle.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the development team.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Overall 8+ years of experience.
- 8+ years of recent hands-on experience with Java based components.
- 8+ years of recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting.
- Must have experience with SAP Business Objects SDK or AWS Java SDK
- 8+ years experience designing and building rich user interfaces for web applications.
- 8+ years experience with Hibernate and Spring.
- 8+ years of knowledge of MVC architecture, Object Oriented Design principles.
- 1+ year experience with Spring Boot, Bootstrap and Angular JS 1
- 2+ years experience with Spring Security
- 1+ year experience with basic SQL
- Strong communication and consulting skills.
- Bachelor' s Degree in computer science or related field