5260 Western Ave Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
Responsibilities include Coding, testing, and debugging application programs using Java and C# .NET The Senior Programmer will support the integration services development team. The ideal candidate will work on various high profile mobile projects. The position requires experience in both Java and C# .NET, in which development will be using Java in the first 6 to 12 months, then migrating to use C#.
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience in large scale distributed environment.
- Solid understanding of enterprise application technologies
- Hands on experience in designing and development of applications using Java/Java EE and C# .NET
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as contribute to team efforts is required
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and techniques
- A Bachelor' s degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required