Sr. Project Manager with finance industry experience
4000 wisconsin avenue Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a Project Manager with a minimum 5-7 plus years of PM experience to work with our direct client in Washington, DC. The right candidate will have GREAT oral, written and presentations skills and be able to work in a complex, multi-project environment. A finance and accounting background and experience working with executive level managers is a huge plus. A big Four background is also a huge plus
- Project Manager will work with a Sr. Project Manager and the Program Manager to oversee a strategic initiative that touches 11 different areas across the entire enterprise.
- PM not necessarily doing day to day issues. More helping PM and Program Manager to understand how program is doing (strategy doc’ s, executive presentations, etc)
- Not a technical role, more functional role but someone who has experience with a complex project would be ideal.
- GREAT communications skills including oral, written and presentation.
- 5-7 plus years of PM experience
- Relationship and experience with executives is most important,
- Strong PowerPoint and Visio skill for presentations
- More of a functional PM, but someone who has been in a complex project.
- Big Four background is a plus.
- Finance and accounting background is a plus.