Sr. Service Now (Business Analyst)
11600 American Dream Way Reston, VA 20190
Kavaliro is Currently Recruiting for: Sr. Service Now (Business Analyst)
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 6+ months contract
Interview Process: Phone+F2F
We are seeking a senior level business analyst to join our team of ServiceNow experts. The senior analyst will work closely with customers and our team to understand their requirements, document technical requirements and assist in functional testing. The ideal candidate will possess both superior analytical skills and an understanding of technology, including effective communication and relationship management skills.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
• Translate stakeholder requirements into deliverables.
• Assist all My Services teams with requirement gathering (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, HR, CMDB).
• Develop technical requirements across the ServiceNow platform.
• Develop subject matter expertise in the ServiceNow data platform and guide client partners in the use of the platform to answer strategic institutional questions.
• Perform ad hoc and trend analyses to discover actionable information in support of management decision making.
• Leverage enterprise business intelligence tools, SQL queries and other tools to develop complex models, dashboards, and reports, including Tableau.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
• • Minimum of 10 years of IT business analyst experience
• Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
• Experience developing requirements for complex systems
• Excellent communication skills and experience presenting findings to mid to senior level executives
• Ability to work effectively and independently on multiple priorities with strict deliverable dates
• Experience working closely with both business users and technical development team
• Experience in delivery technologies and data access, including familiarity with metadata, data organization, data quality assessment and data profiling.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Prior positions leveraging ServiceNow requirements; significant experience working with customers; Strong understanding of ITSM concepts and experience working with large, complex systems.