Sr. Software Developer with TS/SCI clearance
reston or Bolling AFB, VA 22190
Kavaliro is seeking a well-qualified experienced Senior Software Developer to join our team in support of our DIA client in Reston, Va. and Joint Base Anacostia- Bolling in Washington, DC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists with optimizing system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using business systems
- JAVA Development Experience
- Experience with modern framework such as: Angular, Bootstrap, React, Node, Spark, Play, Kafka, AWS Lambda, " Reactive" or " Responsive" application development.
- Development experience in the DevOps and Agile SCRUM/Kanban environment. Container / CI/CD development (Docker, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo, Kubernetes, etc)
- Maintain close technical involvement with all contributing developmental and customer organizations.
- Assist in design reviews.
- Experience analyzing user requirements; researching, designing and writing new software programs;
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification;
- Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- Writing and testing code and then refining and rewriting as necessary
- Writing systems to control the scheduling of jobs on a mainframe computer or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems
- Writing operational documentation with technical authors
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
- Perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned software developers working on a specific project
- Schedule and coordination of projects
- Lead the design phase of a project
- Experience working on classified software programs and have worked with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 7 years of experience
- Current Top Secret/SCI