Supply Chain - System Consultant II
1414 Kuhl Avenue Orlando, Florida 32806
Kavaliro is seeking a Supply Chain System Consultant for one of their leading Orlando based clients.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Assists departmental team members with optimal use of information systems.
- Recommends system usage improvements to enhance departmental workflow and efficiency.
- Develops and executes functional system test plans.
- Prepares the department for system upgrades or maintenance.
- Performs occasional informal end user system training.
- Prepares routine to moderately complex custom reports using system vendor-supplied or supported exclusive of native SQL report writing tools.
- Participates in system implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution as a subject matter expert under the lead of or in conjunction with Information Services.
- Supports end users regarding system problems, requests, and/or help as agreed upon with Information Services.
- Maintains system setup through the use of menu subsystems provided by the vendor for specific end user system functions.
- Coordinates with Information Services the installation, repair, and removal of system-related hardware.
- Ensures accuracy and confidentiality of system data.
Two (2) years’ experience in warehouse or inventory management systems . Experience with handhelds, RF devices, printers and other related hardware for inventory management systems. Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Administration, Process Engineering or Supply Chain;
- Associate’ s degree and two (2) years of directly related information/computer technology experience may substitute for the Bachelors degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section) or;
- Four (4) years of directly related information/computer technology experience may also substitute for the Bachelor’ s degree