8601 Transport Drive Orlando, Florida 32832
- Participates within a team in designing training focused on meeting technically specific learning objectives for the military training environment.
Provides subject matter expertise for curriculum development.
Participates in the development of training courseware.
Conducts research and identifies key training elements to meet learning objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Prepare a comparability analysis between current and potential equipment, personnel, and technology.
Identify and utilize source references to develop content as a subject matter expert to curriculum development.
Identify critical learning objectives, based upon personal knowledge and reference exploration, and participate in the design and development of curriculum.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree and up to 3 years practical experience in aircraft maintenance.
- 5 Years of directly related Air Force aircraft maintenance can be substituted for the Education Degree requirement.
- No clearance is required for this position.
- Aircraft technician experience with USAF fixed-wing tanker aircraft (KC-10, KC-135, etc.).
- Experience and technical knowledge of aircraft maintenance, specifically tanker aircraft with refueling maintenance experience
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Deductive Reasoning — the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Proficiency in the use of all applications within the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Air Force aviation maintenance training instruction.