System Risk Analyst:
reston Reston, Virginia 20190
Kavaliro is Currently Recruiting for: System Security Analyst II(System Risk Analyst)
Interview Process: Phone / F2F
Duration by the End of 2018
The client is seeking a System Security Analyst II to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information. The System Security Analyst II will be assigned responsibilities that may include monitoring applications and systems for privileged activities or security events to include Mainframe platforms
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans. Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles. Develop and interpret security policies and procedures. Participate in security compliance efforts.
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Identifies issues/gaps risks, and develop plans
- Audit and governance experience
- Strong on security compliance creating user ID, roles and responsibilities/ reporting
- Education/Experience: Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. 2-4 years’ experience required.
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Consistent implementation of security solutions. Experience in infrastructure or application-level vulnerability testing and auditing.