- Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051
The Architect will be supporting a project to align all products for customers. Management is seeking a candidate with 5-10 years of experience, a banking/finance would be beneficial.
This senior level position will provide the next generation of Data and Analytics into Mobile and Digital Banking applications providing insights into users and their banking behavior and experience. This is an opportunity to forge new concepts and techniques inside a new product that will combine data from multiple sources to provide new opportunities. Mobile Applications are a new paradigm and their data may take new forms such as real-time or traditional historical reporting. Part of this paradigm will be to forge into the next generation where we simply don’ t look at the past but try to anticipate the future. We want to give our users the capability to push themselves to the next level as we push ourselves to the next level.
• Analyze, design, develop, implement and support an end-to-end project implementing a Single-Sign on between two systems using IDP.
• Collaborate with Developers, System Owners, and Operational personnel to provide a technical level plan to provide a fluid web experience between two system.
• Uses analytical skills to identify the gaps between systems and to technically pursue the solution.
• Build a Development POC to implement a demonstrable system that can form the basis of the final solution.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• Experience on an implementation team through requirements, designing, building, testing and deployment phases.
• Experience with Java, Authentication (IDP) systems, Single-Sign On, and REST
• Experience gathering requirements and analyzing data.
• Strong oral and written communication.
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
• Identifying process improvements and providing strategic direction.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills.
• Understanding of general business terminology and concepts with a focus on a finance environment.
• Ability to translate and communicate business requirements into system or technology requirements and vice versa.
• Contribute to a collaborative work environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, writing design specifications, test plans development and execution.