Technical Project Manager - with web-based app. dev. project experience
4000 wisconsin avenue Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a Technical Project Manager with web-based application(J2ee) experience. Six plus years of IT and PM experience is required. The position is with our direct client in Washington, DC and is an immediate need. CSM and PMP certifications are preferred.
The team does development in Java and lots of ad-hoc analysis. They are in the early stages of using the Agile methodology and use Jira, Excel, MS Project, Visio and SharePoint for story boards and sprints.
- Need a PM to take ownership of all applications, releases, SCRUM ceremonies and operational changes on a web-based applications project.
- PM will communicate with stakeholders, facilities, daily Stand ups with demos, etc.
- Manage Jira board, Sprint Planning, etc.
- Sitting with team, ensure developers have what they need, etc.
- Ensure sprints go well, if any issues or problems, then communicate with developers to get resolution to bridge the gap between stakeholders and developers
- Ensure infrastructure changes communicated with our support group and tickets are in place
- Manage project plan around development and support
- Wants a PM to facilitate some of the SCRUM.
- 5+ years of PM and IT experience.
- Must know Jira 1-2 years
- MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint
- Strong Communication Skills
- SDLC and Agile
- Agile SCRUM Master a big plus
- Worked on Web Based applications
- Finance industry experience