Technical Writer (Standards, Policies & Procedures)
1100 15th St NW Washington, District Of Columbia 20005
Kavaliro has an immediate opening for a Technical Writer to create a Management-Level Governance Policy and Standards that establish a governance framework providing oversight to the company’ s management-level committee structure.
Develop procedures or business processes that are compliant, and instruct management in their use. Examples of deliverable will include Governance Policy, Policy Governance Standard, Management-level Committee Standard, etc. In addition, we may need assistance in creating training for this framework.
- 8 to 10 years of related experience
- Write, enhance and or operationalize a number of policies, standards, procedures needed to be put in place to govern all of the management committee.
- Understands the Difference between, standards, policies, procedures
- Knowledge of management-level committee governance or Board governance within the financial services industry practice.
- Knowledge of risk management and internal control concepts associated with the financial services industry practice preferred.
- Excellent writing skills, but specifically Policy writing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to distinguish material from immaterial.
- Strong listening skills, openness to considering other opinions, self-motivated.