Technology Analyst (MAC, PC, Software, Hardware)
4000 Wisconsin Ave Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
Kavaliro has an immediate need for an IT Procurement Specialist to facilitate/manage the identification of new hardware/software, complete comparative analysis on which solutions aligns with business goals and work through the various processes (TSP, Procurement, etc.) to onboard the software and/or hardware.
The Customer Experience Design team has a number of new software/hardware that are required in order to deliver our services. In most cases, the hardware/software has not been procured by Company . This person will be required to facilitate/manage the identification of new hardware/software, complete comparative analysis on which solutions aligns with business goals and work through the various processes (TSP, Procurement, etc.) to onboard the software and/or hardware.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5-7 years of experience required performing similar responsibilities
- Must be proficient in software and hardware compatibility for PC and MAC
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Must have project management skills in order to handle multiple priorities, often times simultaneously.
- Much have a high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from leadership and prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on hardware and software onboarding
- Facilitates the software/hardware onboarding process from root cause analysis to implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions that are Company compliant and that meets the needs of CXD
- Build out the CXD operational infrastructure related to hardware/software onboarding, ongoing support and off boarding in compliance with Company policy.
- Manage repository of CXD software/hardware related information such as licenses, expiration date, etc.