Test Automation Lead
13100 Worldgate Dr OB1 Herndon Virginia USA 20170 Herndon, VA 20170
Ability to lead and manage automation team, experience in design, development of complex end-to-end test automation Frameworks.
Hands on automation lead who can design, develop and maintain an end to end complex test automation frameworks in a financial services environment.
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience developing and leading QA engineers.
• Mandatory skill required: - Selenium, Cucumber, Core Java (including multi-threading)
• Experience with File, Message Oriented Middleware and REST API based architecture.
• Experience developing end to end automation frameworks for business transactions.
• Experience with developing test frameworks data intensive and heavy payload processing systems.
• Experience developing test automation metrics, implementing test automation as part of Jenkins CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience developing test execution frameworks on AWS is strongly desirable.
• Experience working in AWS RDS, Gemfire (or some other caching solution) is desirable.
• Good communication and presentation skills are required. This role will face and interact occasionally with senior management.