Herndon Herndon, VA 20170
Kavaliro has an immediate opening for a Training Coordinator to provide administrative and logistical support to a team of instructional designers in support of business goals and implementing best in class training strategies.
Transitioning Webex support for 200 + webinars from the marketing team to the Learning Center. Learning operations support needs will be created to ensure operational needs such as compliance reporting, course review, and attendance management are addressed in a timely manner.
- Facilitates and schedules live web seminars
- Manages training related data including registration, rosters, class attendance, and evaluation results
- Tracks course registration and keeps training manager and colleagues aware of waitlists or low enrollment
- Provides other administrative support for instructional design team as needed
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of training development process, working with subject matter experts
- Maintains the accuracy, relevance, and instructional soundness of developed curriculum through content review, managing reports and survey results
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years’ experience required.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.