UAT Testing Analyst (Loan Delivery)
12000 Sunrise Valley Drive Reston, VA 20190
Kav experience specifically with loan delivery background (RECENT) I need candidates who can test business rules and calculation logic, who have test delivery along with User Acceptance testing and be able to write test scenarios. Projects where if you find a candidate: they may have worked on ULDD (Early Check, CBRS projects/ applications).
***UAT Analyst*** Main Skills: XML/SPY, DOORS, Jira, SQL, Gherkin, Jenkins, Java, Cucumber
Day to day activities:
• Analyze requirements, plan and prepare test data for business rules.
• Provide the test lead with accurate estimated LOE for completion of design, authoring, and execution of test cases.
• Create test case data using XML.
• Design, write and execute tests using test scripts or GUI.
• Ensure that test case standards are adhered to for all test cases.
• Report results and issues in a timely and accurate manner.
• Conduct root cause analysis of identified defects, providing development/business partners with sufficient detail to understand, replicate and resolve.
• Report and track incidents (defects) by providing reproducible test cases, and working with other product team members to close incident reports.
Must have’ s:
• Strong logic and analytical skills.
• Experience testing business rules systems
• Mortgage industry experience/knowledge.
• 5-7 years of hands on software testing experience.
• Demonstrated experience with Jira.
• Attention to detail is critical for this role.
• Must have strong XML generation and manipulation skills.
• Demonstrates knowledge of some or all of the following: DOORS requirements management system, XML Spy, Gherkin and SQL.
Like to have’ s:
• Mortgage origination application knowledge
• Mortgage origination terms knowledge (loan purpose, amortization type, LTV etc.)
• Secondary Mortgage application knowledge (Loan Delivery)
Years of relevant experience: 5 – 7 Years