8800 Vistana Centre Driv Orlando, FL 32821
- Responsible for design, development, and support of critical business applications.
- Works closely with other business and technology experts to define new or improved business processes and implement quick, flexible, and high quality technology solutions.
- Leverages advances in technology as well as direct customer feedback to deliver new applications as well as improvements to existing applications.
- Actively contributes to an agile solution development team to ensure alignment with business needs and a constant stream of interesting, challenging work.
- 5+ years experience designing and implementing web applications.
- Up to date experience developing web applications & services, as well as consuming data from public and/or internal API' s.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including object oriented design, design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with common software development tools, such as source control tools (e.g. GIT), build automation, and testing tools.
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
- 2+ years experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to all levels of the organization.
- Ideal candidate also has a good general understanding of servers, networks, and hosting environments as well as a good grasp of data modeling, business logic, and user experience tenets.
- Experience using Application Servers such as Tomcat and WebSphere is a plus, as is experience with Amazon Web Services including Elastic Beanstalk and associated services.