Web Services Developer
3900 Wisconsin Avenue Washington District of Columbia USA 20016 Washington, District Of Columbia 20008
In this exciting project, you will work on a team to implement latest-generation mortgage performance model applications used by business units across the organization. You will participate in all the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software, following agile methodology.
• Develop, modify, or update code used by business units
• Participate in the implementation of multiple web service applications
• 3+ year experience in the implementation of large-scale business critical systems / software applications in a Unix environment, using Unix script, Perl or Python.
• Desired: JAVA, database / SQL, C / C++; knowledge of AWS computing; experience building financial systems; experience in agile environment.
• Bachelor’ s degree in an IT-related field, Master degree is preferred.