664-Electronic Sys Design & Analy
3003 West Casino Road Everett, WA 98204 US
- Leads and coordinates work to analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
- Leads work to test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Oversees the team that monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Researches technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
- Makes recommendations for technology investments.
• Leads teams to provide technical, design, guidance or informational support for complex production, product support or in-service issues. Leads the overall effort to effectively troubleshoot intermittent, chronic or complex system problems and identify root cause and final resolution. Leads technical teams at remote locations or facilities.
• Supports the study and assessment of technology development. Identifies and documents emerging industry standards in line with company goals. Participates in industry technical committees. Identifies areas for potential industry influence. Participates in technology road mapping exercises and identifies and promotes potential technology development areas.
• Working independently, develops, decomposes, manages, controls, documents and tracks a wide-range of complex electronic/electrical system/subsystem requirements using approved processes and tools to ensure that the desired product can be reliably produced. Leads analysis efforts to determine the impact of requirements on design and other disciplines. Applies a working knowledge of interactions between other disciplines. Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced engineers and leads multi-disciplinary teams to develop requirements. Serves as a subject matter expert to resolve problems and mitigate risk.
• Leads the analysis of applicable operational and functional requirements and develops system designs by allocating requirements to the electronic/electrical system/subsystems. Translates requirements into hardware, software and interface specifications. Optimizes an electronic/electrical system/subsystem design in terms of quality, performance, reliability, maintainability, supportability, testability, producibility, cost, schedule, compliance and risk by postulating alternative system approaches, architectures and system-level attributes. Reviews analyses and designs to ensure that all requirements are met. Ensures successful integration between interfacing systems/subsystems and components. Documents design implementation. Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced engineers and leads multi-disciplinary teams. Serves as a subject matter expert.
• Oversees supplier technical teams in the development of multiple or complex products or systems. Reviews and approves supplier procurement specifications. Directs the technical source selection process. Approves supplier plans and schedules. Plans and directs design reviews or audits. Oversees supplier product hardware and software development. Resolves and directly influences the management of issues related to the supplier qualification testing program. Directs others in the review and disposition of contractual data.
• Leads the validation process to ensure that requirements are complete. Oversees creation of test plans, testing, analysis, documentation and reporting of results to validate and verify the design. Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies by investigating problems. Recommends corrective action. Leads the validation of system design via product modeling and/or demonstration. Creates a verification cross-reference. Participates in the evaluation of test programs and ensures that tests are integrated within any testing. Leads periodic design reviews. Verifies that documentation is complete to achieve certification or compliance as required. Acts as primary interface for regulatory agency.
- Authoring of system functional tests, working knowledge of wire diagrams and schematics, prior customer introduction experience.
- Understanding of aircraft certification.
• Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FLEXIBLE START TIME
Start Time: 6: 30 AM - 8:00 AM
End Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog