Travel and Procurement Coordinator
4000 Central Florida Blvd Orlando, FL 32817 US
The Travel & Procurement Coordinator acts as the primary point of contact for divisions for all procurement related activities. This individual arranges business travel for employees, assists in identifying the most cost-effective and efficient travel arrangements, ensuring travel rules are followed and making necessary reservations for accommodations.
- Initiate adds/updates to the vendor master file, obtain supplier provided documentation.
- Initiate requisitions and support divisions with purchases.
- Review requests for procurement policy adherence prior to entry into Workday.
- Serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues.
- Assist employees with travel-related issues or concerns.
- Receive and respond to incoming travel requests.
- Initiates spend authorization for travel upon request.
- Research and compare available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
- Book travel and hotel accommodations upon request.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of relevant experience or combination of relevant comparable education and experience.
- Experience supporting travel coordination and/or purchasing items and services.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog