470 Country Road 448 Fl 2 Tavares, FL 32778 US
- Works with the CFO to distribute monthly financial reports, financial statements, and bank reconciliations, as well as any supporting documents.
- Review financial information to ensure compliance with established procedures and accounting principles.
- Research open accounting issues in a timely manner and recognize potential issues and/or discrepancies.
- Prepare all aspects of financial statement reports for a portfolio of design projects and service contracts, and for the corporate office.
- Provide accounting services/support for various internal functions (e.g., accounts receivable/payable, payroll)
- 3+ years experience in the following:
- Public Accounting
- Or as Financial/Accounting Controller of small firm
- Or Divisional controller of large firm ($100m+ rev)
- Must have Netsuite accounting software experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP and FASB Regulations (Financial Standards Board)
- Knowledge of Project Accounting, Cost Accounting, Percent of Complete Revenue Recognition
- Experience with Multiple Accounting or ERP applications (preference to cloud-based)
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Full medical benefits after 90 days of employment (health, vision, dental, short term-long term)
- SPTO accrued from Day 1.
- SPTO is available to use after 6 months of employment.
- Expanding company with professional growth potential.
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company paid Life Insurance
- $100k-$150k salary
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog