PO ;Box 4561 Santa Rosa, CA 95402
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Payroll/GAAP/Tax Accounting
• Assist with Human Resources administrative tasks
• Assist with Operations administrative tasks
• Participate in organization-wide activities
• Either 2 years of accounting work experience or a Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting (may substitute an Associate' s Degree in Accounting for 1 year of the accounting experience). OR, 1 year of accounting work experience or an Associate' s Degree in Accounting.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (especially Excel), web browsers, web-based email and calendars
• Punctual, reliable, consistent with strong attention to detail (particularly accuracy in data entry), yet not rigid
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; courteous, direct, and accountable, and ability to maintain grace under pressure
• Strong commitment to social justice.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language (English) used in the workplace
• Ability to hold confidentiality and exhibit good judgment.
• Ability to travel out-of-state for 3-5 days at least 2-3 times per year.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sits at a desk 90% of the time, which includes typing on a computer and mouse 80% of the time and talking on the phone 10% of the time.
• Regularly required by the duties of this job to use hands to type, write with a pen/pencil, staple, open/close drawers.
• Participates in Courageous Practice, making any physical adjustments personally necessary.