Accounts Payable Specialist III
Urban Towers, Las Colinas District , Suite 1100 Irving, TX 75062 US
- Responsible for efficient and accurate processing of invoice payments
- Regularly process payment application of fuel purchase invoices
- Maintain relationship with vendors by paying invoices according to contractual obligations of both rate and term
- Work various payable queues, including email inbox
- Understands and applies the appropriate pricing rules by vendor to ensure accurate processing of payments reducing the errors and/or the cycle time to process payments
- Coordinates with vendor receivables departments to ensure accurate reconciliation of supplier and carrier invoice payments
- Work frequently with other departments and external customers to obtain the necessary information to payable match fuel invoices accurately
- Send EFT notices to the Treasury dept.
- Process ACH applications
- Active participant in process improvement continually seeking new and more efficient methods to complete tasks and achieve target results
- Resolve and reconcile quantity discrepancies between BOLs (Bill of Lading) and invoices by working closely with suppliers
- Provide the highest level of customer service with timely, accurate production and response to client/vendor inquiries
- Develop a strong understanding of the correlation between terminals, suppliers, and carriers as they pertain to the cost buildup of a customer's invoice (can be learned through training)
- Takes initiative to solve problems through research and troubleshooting to identify the root cause and find corrective actions to prevent issues from reoccurring
- Ability to compute basic components of fuel transactions related to volumetric (US Gallon) per gallon fuel sales, percentage fees, and freight calculations (knowledge preferred, but not required)
- Understands basic supply chain components to assist in resolving vendor disagreements and confidently disputes incorrect invoices for timely resolution.
- Make updates to intercompany databases to assist Fuel Tax Department in processing returns timely and accurately (this knowledge can be learned through training in the position)
- Monthly reconciliation of BOLs, POs, Item Receipts, and invoices
- Assist with monthly closeout duties, i.e., fuel purchases received but not billed, accrual of BOLs (knowledge preferred, but not required)
- Associate Degree (AA) or equivalent from 2-Year College or Technical School
- 3-5 Years of Billing, Accounts Payable, or Customer Service Experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-year minimum experience in a professional office environment
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog