Accounts Receivable Specialist
2400 Lake Orange Suite 200 Orlando, FL 32837
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Sound knowledge of Accounting, General Ledger and other miscellaneous accounting functions.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports for Retail, Management Locations and Licensing Contracts
- Proficient in computerized accounting.
- Compiling sales information accurately for Sales Reports and Rent reports.
- Follow up with accounts payable by completing Request for payment forms and reports in a timely manner based on the payment due date per contract.
- Assist Controller and CFO with different audits per contract.
- Invoice customers for various Equipment Sales, Service and Maintenance agreement per contract, consumer products and miscellaneous items as instructed or ordered by marketing, warehouse department or per orders received, etc. and verify for accuracy.
- Reconcile accounts receivable with payments received based on prior entries and invoicing. Make the proper adjustments to general ledger.
- Issue manual refunds for web sales and credit card disputes based on prior sales paid by credit cards.
- Strong accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Honesty, integrity and confidentiality are a must
Accounts Receivable reports
- Create an outstanding Accounts Receivable balancing report at month end for various levels of management.
- Generate reports from general ledger and Accounts Receivable sub-ledger for various levels of management.