1165 Rutherford Rd Rutherford, CA 94573
Heavy data entry, will be inputting data for wine club. calling on members to update cc' s and address/contact info. answering phone, customer inquiries. Knowledge of wine, must enjoy wine. Ability to up-sell to customers.
Wants someone very organized and potential for wine club commissions.
8: 30am to 5pm, with Wed/Thur off with experience in Vin65. MS office a must
Great Benefits and 401K.
We are currently seeking someone exceptional to assist with Wine Club and Administrative needs. The ideal person for the job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He/she will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks and providing exceptional customer service.
• Support the Hospitality & Wine Club Manager as needed for events.
• Ensure all members receive return communication within 24 hours (business day) of contact.
• Management of multiple email boxes.
• Field Phone calls, complete requests, reply to voicemails and make reservations.
• Accurately entering and maintaining membership profiles.
• Assisting with overseeing orders in Shipcompliant.
• Maintain up-to-date consumer database - Update credit card information, billing or shipping addresses, membership upgrade or cancellation.
• Credit Card Retrieval for Wine Club.
• Updating and calling Will Call List.
• Tracking and redirecting shipments through UPS.
• When necessary pack orders with low inventory.
• Overseeing Donation process - Respond to all donation requests; process regrets letters and complete paperwork and bills of lading for approved donations.
• Ordering office supplies.
Job Requirements: Professional appearance, positive attitude, and great communications skills are required.
Skills: Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Team player dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Independently motivated to recognize and resolve issues as they arise.
Knowledge: Exhibit significant understanding, desire and ability to image, promote, and sell our wines.
Physical: Ability and desire to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays if required. Ability to lift 50 lbs
Other: Must be at least 21 years of age, and possess a valid driver’ s license.
Desired Experience: Using Word, Excel, Outlook. Previous experience with Wine Club, selling and restaurant/wine experience are a plus. Familiarity with POS system software.