4601 Dale Road Modesto, CA 95356
- Provide more complex administrative support and project coordination for the department head, managers, and or staff members to include the following. Answer phones, screens calls, takes messages, and routes to appropriate members and staff. Greet visitors or outside vendors. May monitor and or respond to routine email inquiries for others.
- Manage multiple calendars and schedules and plans meetings. Arrange special events requiring solid understanding of event planning and coordination. Make travel arrangements for the department head and or staff members.
- Coordinates project proposals and recommends updates to department documents.
- Independently develop/manage complex narrative and quantitative reports to meet informational requirements of management and external agencies and organizations for critical financial, departmental or operational analyses.
- Research and collect complex information needed to complete project milestones and/or reports.
- Identifies requirements for end-user systems applications, and designs and implements systems and processes to allow access to data and to safeguard data integrity.
- Develops content for intranet site and coordinates with communication specialist. Ensures activities meet expectations, utilizing project management techniques and tools to independently resolve scheduling issues and advises management of resolutions.
- Create monthly project financial reports in response to business needs; consolidate and analyze results to provide variance analyses and performance metrics. Participate in various complex special projects and provides analytical back-up support. Interface with employees across multiple organizations and external parties as a liaison for the department/function.
- Provides complex administrative and project support to management using advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, and/or PowerPoint).