Administrative Specialist II
550 South Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202
- Uses software applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- May prepare and update functional reports or records requiring compilation of information from multiple sources; may maintain plant records as required.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
- Maintains files and calendars.
- Responsible for arranging business travel, coordinating meeting arrangements, and tracking expenses.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies.
- 5+ years experience
- Education Requirement: High School