15779 W Dixie Hwy North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- Communicate with internal and external customers: Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors. Take detailed messages and convey to appropriate personnel; Answer routine questions and furnish information when possible, referring other matters to appropriate staff members; Schedule appointments and meetings, make necessary arrangements
- Data Entry: Use existing spreadsheets or database, gather/collect/compile/enter and exchange data; Research/track/proof data for accuracy; Create standard reports as needed and maintain schedules such as the On-Call Calendar and On-Call Intranet page; Assist in data collection and distribution of materials
- Clerical Functions: Perform basic clerical functions related to the job such as typing, filing, and photocopying; processing incoming and outgoing mail; collating and assembling documents; monitoring, ordering and distributing office supplies; and maintaining Employee Information Boards
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Business Administration or Secretarial courses beyond high school
- Required: Minimum 1 year of diversified clerical office experience related to the duties and responsibilities of this position
- Preferred: 2+ years of administrative experience
- Required: Must be able to express and exchange ideas verbally and in writing; Must be able to perform basic math functions (add, subtract, multiply, divide); Knowledge of basic electronic mail functions (email), including ability to send, receive messages and attach documents; Ability to operate a variety of basic office equipment; Ability to use a computer to input data, access information and/or create materials and documents using various software applications including window applications; Must have attention to detail and ensure that spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure to written materials are complete and error free; Good interpersonal and communication skills; Ability to remain professional at all times when dealing with internal and external customers; Ability to work well with various levels within the organization.
- Preferred: Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments. Possess good organizational skills and be able to maintain effectiveness in a fast paced environment.