Administrative Team Lead
400 Aviation Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403
The Administrative Team Lead provides oversight of the daily administrative operations of the Santa Rosa office. This includes reception, internal meeting support, office and kitchen supplies, and mail/shipping. The Administrative Team Lead serves as lead administrative support to members of the Management Executive Committee, supports Board-level and management committees and is the administrative lead for the Nominating Committee. Assists
with coordination of meetings. Provides assistance for Association special projects and workgroups.
· Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of the office and the Administrative Services Group. Provide leadership, guidance, and feedback to administrative staff in order to facilitate smooth operations of the office while maintaining appropriate coverage and following established processes and
· Provide administrative support to members of the Management Executive Committee including travel, expense reporting, and complex calendar management.
· Coordinate meetings and events to include meeting notice and preparation and distribution of meeting materials. Brainstorm with business lead on planning and execution, arrange accommodations, and provide on-site meeting assistance as needed. Prepare and distribute minutes.
· Provides administrative planning and support for the Association’ s election process which includes communication with Nominating Committee members and candidates, meeting planning and logistical coordination, compilation of meeting materials, coordination and scheduling of interviews, and creation and coordination of stockholder mailing materials and ballots.
· Prepares complex and confidential presentations, correspondence and reports.
· Coordinate meetings, events, conference calls and catering when needed; oversee conference room scheduling. May assist other areas of the company in the planning and coordination of employee and/or customer events.
· Assist Administrative Manager in delegated tasks and provide backup administrative support for CEO. Partner with administrative team on various projects.
· Oversees the Administrative Services Grapevine page.
· Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum five years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives.
· Previous supervisory experience highly preferred
· BA degree or equivalent with emphasis on business administration or related field.
· Thorough knowledge of the correct use of the English language, excellent proofreading, editing, formatting, and spelling skills.
· Exceptional verbal, written, and analytical skills.
· Professional presence, positive demeanor and ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
· High level of integrity, sound judgment, and strong work ethic.
· Ability to execute work quickly, accurately and thoughtfully.
· Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
· Strong organizational skills. Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat. Ability to adapt to new technology.